Gift Set of 2 Topical-Hemp Derived Roll On
3 fl. oz. / 90 mL
PainXPro Roll-On easy application. The cool gel therapy delivers the ultimate dose of soothing relief that lasts up to 8 hours. T.S.A. travel size compliant, great for on the go! U.S.P. grade ingredients made in our FDA-Registered G.M.P. Certified U.S. facility. Our products are cruelty-free and not tested on animals. PainXPro is formulated and manufactured by industry-leading experts.
The team of scientists and formulators for our Roll-On 500MG ensure each product we offer to our customer meets the highest level of safety and quality.
- Lightweight Gel
- Roller-Ball Application
- Lightly Scented
- Pure Hemp CBD, Menthol, Arnica Montana Flower
- No Harsh Chemicals, Pesticides or Harmful Metals
- 100% Organically Grown Non-GMO
- Vegan Friendly
- FDA Registered
- Lab Tested
- Rollerball application provides easy, hands-free application.
- Targets specific minor aches.
- Lightweight gel is mess-free.
- Triple Action Ingredients.
- 500 mg Pure Hemp Derived CBD.
- Menthol Acts as a natural analgesic, creating a soothing, cooling effect.
- Pure Arnica Montana Flower Extract – Stimulates circulation and eases the discomfort associated with inflammation.
- Alleviate discomfort due to back, neck, and shoulder aches.
- Reduces post-workout aches, strains, and cramps.
- Promotes muscle, joint, strains, and sprain recovery.
Apply Roll-On 500mg directly to the affected area.
- Repeat application no more than four times a day. Do not use it on open wounds or irritated skin. It is not intended to be used with any heating source. Avoid contact with eyes, nose, and mouth. Wash hands immediately after application.
Aqua, Alcohol Denat, Steareth-21, Glycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Steareth-2, Cetyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Boswellia Serrata Extract
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.